Ansible By Example(s) is a practical book series created by Luca Berton to guide DevOps, SRE, and IT professionals to automate the Ansible open-source technology to automate your modern IT infrastructure. From the great success of the Ansible Pilot project.
Ansible for VMware by Examples #
A Step-by-Step Guide to Automating Your VMware Infrastructure
Published ✅ 3rd December 2022
- Automate your VMware infrastructure using Ansible code
- Install Ansible in operating systems such as RedHat, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.
- Write and execute your first Ansible Playbook code
- Troubleshoot the most common error messages
Ansible for Kubernetes by Example #
Automating your Kubernetes Cluster with Ansible
Pre-order 🚧 Mid 2023
- How to automate Kubernetes pods, services, and storage with Ansible
- Learn to automate Kubernetes cluster management with Ansible
- How to automate Kubernetes cloud services such as Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) with Ansible
- Understand Ansible troubleshooting
About the author #
Luca Berton is an Ansible Automation Expert who has been working with JPMorgan Chase & Co., previously has worked with the Red Hat Hat Ansible Engineer Team for three years. Creator of the Ansible Pilot project. With more than 15 years of experience as a System Administrator, he has strong expertise in Infrastructure Hardening and Automation. Enthusiast of the Open Source supports the community sharing his knowledge in different events of public access. Geek by nature, Linux by choice, Fedora of course.
So I'm reading this this morning:— Shinya Yanagihara (@yanashin18618) December 30, 2022
Ansible for VMware by Examples by @mrevolution85https://t.co/FGHUiODPYg
What Will I Learn
✅How to automate your infra using Ansible
✅How to automate VM creation deletion, manage
✅How to generate reports of from Data Centers, Clusters, VMs